Ab heute gibt es bei mir bedruckbare Stoffbögen in DIN A4. Eine Packung mit 5 Bögen kostet nur 9,25 Euro zzgl. Versand. Das sind 1,85 pro Bogen. Diese Bögen habe ich getestet und bin mit den Ergebnissen sehr zufrieden. Bei der Konkurrenz kosten sie sogar bis 5 Euro pro Bogen!
Habt Ihr schon probiert, mit Eurem Tintenstrahl-Drucker auf Stoff zu drucken? Es ist ein tolle Möglichkeit, viele Ideen zu verwirklichen!
Die Anleitung für den Alleskönner findet Ihr hier auf DE.
I wish everyone a good start into the new year. Today I have a cute project for you. A big helper in a certain stressful situation. Sometimes our little girls say: " I am not wearing this!"They say it to everything that we suggest and this is especially stressful if you have to get ready and leave in a couple of minutes. This little project could help using a dress- up or a fashion show game. The little person can pick her outfits for the whole week (let's say on Sunday), hang them on a clothes hanger and slip the " Day and Clippie Holder" onto the clothes hanger.
You can definitely think up some other rules and game aspects like learning about colors, days of the week etc. Another cool thing about this project is that it is filled with some lavender which makes the closet smell nice and keeps the bugs away. The printable is formatted in such a way that you can type your own days of the week. For this you will need adobe reader, which is downloadable for free from Adobe.
Wanna make one too?
You will need:
- printable fabric sheets for the ink jet printer
- 19 x 19 cm cotton fabric for the back
- some lavender
- poly- stuffing
- 10 cm ribbon 1 cm wide
- 20 cm ribbon 2,5 cm wide
1. Place the fabric correctly into your printer. Open the file and type your text. Print it at a photo/ best setting. Do not touch the freshly printed area. Let the fabric dry overnight. Carefully remove the paper backing and continue to treat the printed fabric according to your manufacturer's instructions. My type has to be rinsed under running water and heat set.
2. Cut your cotton fabric in half, place the two pieces right sides together and sew the long side leaving an opening in the middle. Iron the seams apart.
3. Form the 10 cm piece of ribbon into a loop and secure it with some painter's tape on top of the oval. The long and wider piece will be secured on the bottom. The long piece is to clip your accessories to it and on the bottom one can slip in a hairband or a necklace.
4. Place the cotton fabric over the printed piece, right sides together centering the seam of the back fabric. Pin and sew 1-2 mm away from the visible edge of the oval. If you cannot see the edge so well, just trace it onto the left side of the printed piece.
5. Cut the piece out with some pinking scissors. If you do not have any, clip all all around. Turn to the right side and iron.
6. Fill the holder with some stuffing and lavender and close the opening by hand. Singe the bottom end of the wide ribbon and form a loop. Secure the loop with some stitches or a pretty brad.
Have a fashion party with your kid:-)